Fire Weather Watch
FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH MONDAY EVENING FOR CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS FOR NEW HAMPSHIRE AND WESTERN MAINE...The National Weather Service in Gray has issued a Fire Weather Watch for critical fire weather conditions, which is in effect from Monday afternoon through Monday evening.
* Affected Area... Fire Weather Zone 013 Interior Rockingham, Fire Weather Zone 014 Coastal Rockingham
* Winds...West 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Timing...Monday afternoon and early evening.
* Relative Humidity...As low as 25 to 30 percent.
* Temperatures...Mostly in the 70s.
* Impacts...The combination of low humidity, gusty west winds, and nearly full sunshine will result in critical fire conditions on Monday. Fires could spread rabidly if they occur. Use extra care to avoid starting a fire.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible Red Flag Warnings.