Permits Required in the Town of Rye

Fire Alarm Permits

Blasting Permits

Gas Piping

LP Tanks (above ground & buried)

Gas Burning Equipment  (heating, hot water, cooking, indoor & outdoor)

Oil Burning Equipment  ( heating )

Gas Fireplaces

Wood Burning Equipment (fireplaces, indoor & outdoor)

Brush & Seasonal Permits

Oil Tank Removal


Unvented Space Heaters

Miscellaneous Permits (hood systems)